(LPA Member)* Fume Hoods, Dishwashers, Kjeldahl Equipment, Carts
Our Mission: "We enhance global scientific discovery by providing exceptional equipment and service."
Made in America
Labconco is proudly committed to US manufacturing. Our company was founded in 1925 in Kansas City, Missouri, and has remained US based ever since. Through our US workforce and relationships with U.S. suppliers and distributors, Labconco is contributing to the preservation and creation of jobs that promote our country’s economic recovery. Below are a few Labconco facts that illustrate our commitment to US jobs as well as promotion of U.S. occupational health, safety and environmental responsibility.
- Founded in Kansas City, Missouri in 1925
- US citizen-owned, privately-held, fiscally-conservative business
- Labconco employs a total of approximately 250 associates, all located in the US. Our employees design, manufacture, market and provide customer support and service. We do not outsource our after-sales service to offshore locations.
- All Labconco-manufactured product lines are manufactured in two central US locations: Kansas City, Missouri and Fort Scott, Kansas.
- Labconco owns 160,000 square feet of manufacturing space and 22,000 square feet of office space in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Labconco owns 80,000 square feet of manufacturing space and 5,000 square feet of office space in Fort Scott, Kansas.
- Many of Labconco’s most popular products are available to ship within 48 hours after receipt of order. Most of our other products are available to ship within 4 to 6 weeks of order.
- More than 95% of Labconco’s raw material and component suppliers are US based.
- Stainless and cold rolled steel used in our manufacturing is sourced from US steel mills.
- Labconco is ISO 9001 certified, one measure of our commitment to quality and consistency in design and manufacturing.
- “Protecting Your Laboratory Environment” is our slogan and the foundation of our product development efforts.
- For example, our ventilation products protect laboratory workers from harmful fumes, vapors and airborne biohazards.
- Labconco is a member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). The goal of the USGBC is to transform the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated, so that they are environmentally and socially responsible, healthy, and prosperous.
- Many types of Labconco equipment contribute to LEED® points: Protector® XStream®, Echo™ and Airo™ Fume Hoods, Purifier® Logic+® and Axiom Biosafety Cabinets, and SteamScrubber® and FlaskScrubber® Laboratory Glassware Washers